Toledo-Lucas County Green Map
Before opening the Toledo-Lucas County Green Map, take a moment to follow the user guide below.
WHAT IS A GREEN MAP
GreenMap.org is an internationally known mapping tool system used in over 60 countries. Green Maps allow communities across the world to come together in pursuit of a more sustainable planet by highlighting green projects and engaging citizens in local resources.
The Toledo-Lucas County Green Map makes it easier to find sustainable resources in the Northwest Ohio region. Projects that highlight Toledo-Lucas County's social, economic, and environmental well-being are promoted.
The Toledo-Lucas County Green Map is broken down into 3 fields: sustainable living, nature, and culture and society. With in each of these fields, more specific sub-fields are identified.
Connect with green resources in the Toledo-Lucas County area and engage in local sustainable activities.
GREEN MAP RESOURCES
HOW TO USE THE GREEN MAP
Using the Green Map filter feature allows you to search for specific resources you're interested in:
- Click the filter icon on the left hand corner of the screen.
- Select the field you are interested in.
- Select the sub-field, then select the icon you're interested in (you can choose one or multiple icons).
- Explore green resources near you!
Using the Green Map search bar allows you to find specific resources you're interested in:
- Click the search bar on the top of the screen.
- Enter the icon name you would like to find. You can also enter street names or zip codes of interest.
- Explore a list of green resources!
Filter Feature Tutorial
Add A Green Location Tutorial
GREEN MAP ICON DIRECTORY
CONTRIBUTE TO THE GREEN MAP
The Green Map is a crowd-sourced, community page. Thank you to the organizations and community members who have shared data with us to make the Toledo-Lucas County Green Map possible. The Toledo-Lucas County Sustainability Commission is not the authoritative source on all of the data on the Green Map.
HOW TO ADD LOCATIONS TO THE GREEN MAP
HOW TO ADD PICTURES TO THE GREEN MAP
Do you know of a sustainable resource that should be added? Follow the steps below to submit your recommendation:
- Open the Green Map and click "Propose a Site" at the top left corner or right click on the site you would like to add to the map.
- Select the Toledo-Lucas County Green Map.
- Enter the location's name and description.
- Add pictures of the location (if available). Select the icons being proposed.
- Click submit. The TLCSC Green Map Subcommittee will review your submission.
Do you have pictures to add to the Green Map?
Follow the steps below to submit your pictures:
- Open the Green Map and select the icon that you would like a picture added to. The left side of the map will display information about the selected icon.
- Click "Show More".
- Click "Suggest a Photo" in the bottom left hand corner.
- Upload the picture you would like included on the Green Map.
- Click send. The TLCSC Green Map Subcommittee will review your submission.
The Toledo-Lucas County Green Map will be updated and altered according to community input. If you have questions, concerns, or suggestions regarding the Toledo-Lucas County Green Map, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a Toledo-Lucas County Sustainability Commission representative will be in touch with you shortly.